Sunday, December 5, 2010

... on plasternessing something

The other day I was sitting at work gazing idly about my desk, as you do when you're trying to figure out what you should be doing next in a busy week. I try to save the clutter for home, but over the years a collection of things has sprung up on the windowledge - a rock, a paper cricket, some prototype plaster letters and a couple of dry bits of foliage. My eye came to rest on a seedpod I'd picked up while coming back from a curry lunch at West End some months back, and suddenly I had a vision.
That lunchtime I went back to West End and had a rummage - I found three more. When I got home that night I mixed up some Pinkysil and went for it!
(Oh Pinkysil. I'm so delighted Barnes have opened a retail shop here in Brisbane!)
White plaster seedpod Pinkysil goodness HURRAH!

1 comment:

Kylie C said...

Woooooo, it worked!