Thursday, January 10, 2013

... on trying a new approach.

I'm going to try something. Certain people have told me that they think my eggs are lovely, but why do I make them anytime other than Easter? "They're not Easter eggs!" I feel like shouting. "They are bird's eggs!" even though there is a little voice in the back of my head that keeps whispering "They are kinda like Easter eggs, you know."
So, I've set up a listing for an Easter egg pre-order of my little red speckled eggs. You can place an order for a set of five anytime from now up until the first week of March. In the first and second week of March I will send them out ready for Easter, either to you, or to the specified recipient of an Easter gift. They'll be beautifully wrapped, and a lovely thing to receive in the mail whether it's for you or for someone else.
After that, I think I'll be retiring these egg decorations. They've had a good run and although I'll keep using some in my little bird's nest sculptures and wall hangings, I think it's time to focus some creative energy elsewhere. And that's good!

No comments: