Wednesday, December 19, 2012

... on christmas cards, or possibly new year's cards.

Hold on, dear christmas card friends! They're coming! This year they're going to be late. Market preparation and all this Moving Things About has delayed my annual card make-a-thon. I know I said this last year, and possibly the years before, too, but I really love making christmas cards. I don't really care if people don't send me one in return, although it's always lovely to see an envelope without a window in the letterbox... it's just that it's such a great excuse to get out the paint and glitter and sit for a few hours being frivolously creative.

No paint and glitter this year, though. This year the theme is scissors and a gluestick, and boo-sucks to all those window envelopes!
Happy new year, dear christmas card friends!

2 comments:

Isis said...

glad to see i'm not the only that keeps envelopes for their insides!

Kylie C said...

Hello lovely E. Thank you for my delightful card, which did indeed arrive before Christmas. I'm afraid that once again my tardiness resulted in no Christmas cards this year. On year I will get my act together!